Monday, July 9, 2012

This Week's Work at Liturgical Time: 7-7-12


Here at Liturgical Time, we've working on a few new D shaped veils, at the request of a patron.



We have lots of wonderful soft new stretch laces, and we are loving working with them.


We've also been working on some new mesh veils that are bright, light, and great for the warmer months.



I've picked up my crochet hook again, and am loving it.  I'm working on a warm cowl at present.  I have also been skimming If You Really Loved Me: 100 Questions on Dating, Relationships, and Sexual Purity, and deciding whether to continue my Coutship Series.  I noticed after I posted this picture, that my absolute favorite rosary bracelet, from Cam's shop, is on the table!



I'm back to work, next week, which means less sewing, reading, and writing, and more providing of speech therapy.  I expect next week's pictures will have a classroom shot or two!



For more peeks into sewing corners and craft rooms, visit Cam's place:


The Life to the Full Collection is now 50% off!

Want free delivery to your email box?  Enter your email address to subscribe:

No comments:

Post a Comment